The Right-Wing Libertarian Rants

I am a die-hard Constitutionalist and a retired Marine Sergeant. This blog is about MY opinion which, though I always attempt to gather the facts before I shoot my mouth off, will quite probably contain gut reactions to situations before said facts can be attained. Deal with it.

Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

08 March 2006

Quote To Remember...

The meek shall inherit the earth, but they'll never fucking make it through a four-way stop.

The Almighty Mattski

1 Comments:

Blogger m0nk3y said...

Hey matt, nice blog!

My name is Nick, and I'm the Chair for the LP of Alachua county. I'd like to see you out at our meetings (1st tues and 3rd tues of the month). Check out lpalachua.org for our site, or email ae at nshorts (at) lanuf.org for more info. It'd be great to have more perspectives at our meetings, and its good to see others that are political minded in the area :)

-Nick

05 April, 2006 03:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home