The Right-Wing Libertarian Rants

I am a die-hard Constitutionalist and a retired Marine Sergeant. This blog is about MY opinion which, though I always attempt to gather the facts before I shoot my mouth off, will quite probably contain gut reactions to situations before said facts can be attained. Deal with it.

Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

10 November 2005

Here's To Chris

Good morning!

I just wanted to apologize for not posting anything these past coupla weeks. I had a very dear friend of mine pass away from cancer and I just didn't have quite the same bounce in my step. He was about half my age.

Chris was diagnosed with Clark's Type II Melanoma about 18-months ago, and it went through his system like a hot knife through butter. Yet, not once did he take a dim view or take it out on anyone around him. Chris always had a genuine and beaming smile, no matter how hard a day he'd had. He will always have a special place craved out in my heart.

He left behind a wife of less than a year, both parents who, although they are hurting, remain strong and loving, an older sister, and a younger brother, all of whom have our undying love and support for what they are going through today.

God bless you, Chris, and thank you for having added so much to our lives! We will miss you so very much.

Semper Fi,
The Almighty Mattski

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

Matt, I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and Penny. And Chris's family.

12 November, 2005 19:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home