The Right-Wing Libertarian Rants

I am a die-hard Constitutionalist and a retired Marine Sergeant. This blog is about MY opinion which, though I always attempt to gather the facts before I shoot my mouth off, will quite probably contain gut reactions to situations before said facts can be attained. Deal with it.

Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

07 March 2006

Sorry

Okay, to all of you who have been eagerly awaiting additional installments of the Great Excursion, you're in for a severe disappointment.

In case you weren't aware of it, I returned with a very severe case of bronchitis. In fact, I spent my first night back in the States in the ER. It was my first ever bout with bronchitis, so of course it would be severe. Never let it be said that The Almighty Mattski ever did anything halfway...

I basically spent January and a healthy chunk of February recovering. I do still have my notes, but I also have a skid of other much more important things to do which shall, for the moment, preclude me doing any more writing about The Great Excursion. For that, I do sincerely apologize. I promise that I shall get around to it eventually, maybe even submitting it for publication somewhere, and if you're really that interested, you're welcome to email me and I'll send the long, sordid details to you directly if you wish. How's that for service?

Semper Fi,
The Almighty Mattski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home