The Right-Wing Libertarian Rants

I am a die-hard Constitutionalist and a retired Marine Sergeant. This blog is about MY opinion which, though I always attempt to gather the facts before I shoot my mouth off, will quite probably contain gut reactions to situations before said facts can be attained. Deal with it.

Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

07 March 2006

Now HERE's Someone Who Can Express The Reality Of The Situation

For those of you, especially on the Left, who think that maybe wading into Iraq wasn't such a hot idea and that maybe we should beat-feet outta there, I highly recommend checking out this post by Orson Scott Card, the famed science fiction writer. In it, he defines in no uncertain terms precisely why the US needs to stay in Iraq until the job is finished. In my wildest and most lucid dreams, I could not possibly put it better.

Once you finish reading that, you probably want to bookmark his site, the Ornery American. HIGHLY recommended reading!

Semper Fi,
The Almighty Mattski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home