The Right-Wing Libertarian Rants

I am a die-hard Constitutionalist and a retired Marine Sergeant. This blog is about MY opinion which, though I always attempt to gather the facts before I shoot my mouth off, will quite probably contain gut reactions to situations before said facts can be attained. Deal with it.

Name:
Location: Gainesville, Florida, United States

11 August 2006

Oh, For The Love Of...

Twenty-six hours later, and details and reactions are coming in regarding the August 10th mega-plot in the UK. Does the world wake up? Do the nut-jobs on the Left (no, not everyone on the Left is a nut-job) start to see that perhaps they might be wrong, and that Islamic terrorism is an actual threat?

Not only no, but fuck no:

Elections nearing... ...terror alert is RIGHT ON TIME!!

How friggin' predictable.

(h/t freedomdogs.com - link here)

Okay, for those that are against the War on Terror, hear this: I don't mind that you disagree with me. I don't mind that you feel it necessary to oppose the President for whatever deranged reason you might have. But, if you are so dumb-assed blind to the fact that we are being fired on and at the very least need to defend ourselves, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY AND ALLOW US TO GET THE DAMNED JOB DONE!

Semper Fi,
The Almighty Mattski

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home